Subject: time samples of Raptor
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 1994 15:32:30 JST

Hey all big wavers!

Here are rendering times by Raptor...

                     A4000/040/25mh   A2000/040/33mh   A4000    A4000
                                                     +Raptor  +RaptorPlus

[RenderingMode A]*

TextureExample.scn    2min.45sec.      1min.17sec.     42sec.   33sec.
 frame 1                 =165sec.          =77sec.

SpaceFighters.scn     1min.10sec.           20sec.     33sec.   28sec.
 frame 130                =70sec.

LogoLoop.scn         21min.37sec.     17min.55sec.    2mi.51se. 1mi.40se.
 frame 150(MidRes)      =1297sec.        =1075sec.     =171sec.  =100sec.

[RenderingMode B]**

TextureExample.scn  1hr.45min.6sec. 1hr.13min.16sec.  10mi.9se. 6mi.48se.
 frame 1                  =6306sec.        =4396sec.   =609sec.  =408sec.

SpaceFighter.scn       56min.13sec.      35min.3sec.  5mi.31se. 3mi.55se.
 frame 130                =3373sec.        =2103sec.   =313sec.  =235sec.

Logoloop.scn      4hrs.15min.32sec. 2hrs.56min.27sec.  26min.  16mi.58se.
 frame 150               =15332sec.        =10587sec. =1560sec. =1018sec.

*[RenderingMode A] is plain scene file loaded from disk.

**[RenderingMode B] is used...Hi-Antialiasing,Soft Filter,TraceReflection,
                             TraceShadow,TraceReflaction,Depth of Field.

All rendering test at D-STORM inc.(JAPAN)

------------------------------J
 Sarn Fun - Digital Images  /A           [email-masked]
                           /A             100206,1027(CIS)
     Tadahiko Uehara      /P                 MXC03613(Nifty)
-------------------------/N-----------------------------------